Thursday, September 06, 2007

You Gotta Laugh

Spammers are a constant problem at one of the websites I monitor. There are usually five to ten spammers a day who try to register, but we have it set that they need admin approval to activate the account.

Usually I delete them with emotions varying from resignation to exasperation. What's the point of registering for a site which doesn't permit you to post your links and pics unless you're approved? And when you add it all up, I'm spending a chunk of time on these jerks that would be better spent contemplating my navel or picking my teeth.

But today, as I took a look at the registration info, scanning the info the 'bot has submitted, which consisted mostly of sites promising to enhance an important piece of male anatomy, I did a double check of the spammer's "name":

"weepricle"

No comments: