Monday, May 09, 2005

Breather

Haven't been writing for about a week now. Not just here; I haven't been posting on my Live Journal or finishing my chapter or writing a new story. I don't even have a reason. I don't feel depressed or blocked. Maybe it's just my general goofing off and fooling around.

One place I have posted is at Destroyerclub, but that's more like talking. We're not posting profound posts about the Destroyer and there isn't any news. I think we all needed a breather after the discussions about the latest book got a little too intense. New Blood should be coming out within the next month or two. That will be exciting! Also, I'm hoping to get a regular chat session going, if we can decide on a day and time.

This is a good beginning, but I really have to get back to the fiction!

No comments: